Saturday, March 3, 2012

Been a little absent

I have been a little absent. I am going to go about something different actually. I am going to, once I find Red balloons and pink moccasins, do a picture journey, sending messages to Heavenly Mother. The pink moccasins are an invitation to men to take a walk in the shoes of a female in a motherless household. Mother is not visibly present in our life here on earth. We hear about Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ, and the male holy spirit. But we do not hear of Mother, we do not see her, or understand her touch. We do not know her role. Oh we think we do, but we really don't. Because we don't know the divine mother, we have barely any idea of who we are.

I think I remember it being said that Joseph Smith said something like if we didn't come to know the true nature of God we would fail to understand ourselves. I think we have. Because we do not know the female side of God. I personally, am doing this project by myself, and i invite anybody to join me. I am going to be making a different blog site for it, connected to this account.

No comments:

Post a Comment